Welcome to SaraSpa Rod and Gun Club’s Marshall Baldwin Shotgun Field!
We here at SaraSpa pride ourselves with a strong emphasis on safety first and then an enjoyable time. Our club has a 5-stand setup with regular trap and wobble trap on our shotgun field. Whether you are learning to shoot trap or 5-stand, it is a skill that will stay with you for a lifetime. The shooters on our field are very friendly and always willing to help you with pointers or instruction if you are new to the sport or need help you be a better shooter.
If you happen to be concerned that your old shotgun might not be good enough, just know that some of our regulars shoot with inexpensive $250 guns. It’s not necessary to go out and spend a lot of money. Our main goal (after safety) is to just have fun!! We love to shoot clays and occasionally we shoot the bull!
Whether you are young or young at heart, we encourage you to come out and shoot a game or two with us! The shotgun committee is working all the time to improve our field and come up with new and challenging games to expand our options.
SaraSpa has a trap program, and is looking to expand participation. All shooting takes place on our Shotgun Field.
The Shotgun Field is lighted for winter evening shooting and boasts a “Wobble” trap thrower.
Regular Trap Hours:
- Hours (weather permitting):
- Tuesday 6 PM – 8 PM
- Saturday 9 AM – Noon
- Contact the trap activity to be placed on the Trap E-mail List. You will then be informed by e-mail of important information or events.
- Visit our SaraSpa Trap on Facebook! Like us on Facebook to stay informed of upcoming trap shoots.
Fees & Equipment
- Per round of 25:
- $3 Members
- $4 Non-members
- Pre-paid cards are for sale at every trap shoot. Pay for 12 rounds in advance, get one round free:
- $36 Members
- $48 Non-members
- Bring your own shotgun and ammunition
- #8 or #9 shot only
- Target loads only please
- Eye and ear protection required