Except during scheduled Club activities, the Indoor Range is available for member use 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
All members are expected to have read and understand the Indoor Range Rules. Not all firearms are allowed on the Indoor Range and the rules must be thoroughly reviewed to prevent personal injury or damage to the range.
Failure to follow established rules may result in disciplinary action, up to and including loss of membership.
The Indoor Range features:
- 25 yard maximum distance
- Moveable shooting stations
- 10 foam target mounts for posting paper targets or silhouettes
- A remote target turning system for use in matches or organized practice sessions
- Archery targets
- State-of-the-art ventilation system
- Viewing gallery with seating