Renting the Indoor Range
SaraSpa periodically rents the Indoor Range to qualified organizations providing firearms training or certification. The range is only available to qualified organizations on non-holiday weekdays, generally during the hours from 8:00 am until 5:00 pm; alternative rental hours may be possible.
See the Calendar for scheduled rentals (or other times when the Indoor Range is not available for general use).
- Contact the SaraSpa Secretary.
- Request your dates and times as far in advance as possible. The indoor range is not available on weekends.
- The Secretary will inform you whether or not your rental is approved, and possibly present alternative dates / times.
- $500.00 for an 8 hour day (full day is anything over 4 hours)
- $250.00 for up to 4 hours (half day of 4 hours or less)
*Payment is due prior to, or at the start of the event.
- A SaraSpa Board Member or Range Safety Officer must be present during the entire rental event. This is a requirement of our insurance provider, and is not negotiable.
- Rentals are restricted to the indoor range. Keep all firearms on the indoor range.
- General members of the club will have access to the meeting room, hallway and bathrooms during the rental term.
- ALL renters will abide by the SaraSpa Rod & Gun Club Range Rules & Standard Operating Procedures for the Handling of Firearms. These are available here.
- ONLY THE HIGHEST DEGREE OF SAFE CONDUCT WILL BE TOLERATED. ANYTHING LESS WILL BE GROUNDS FOR REMOVAL FROM THE BUILDING(S) AND GROUNDS.
All non-member attendees must sign the Waiver of Liability. All attendees may sign a single page and attach to the waiver form. Please print and sign name.